- Not body positivity: Shaming thin women.
- Not body positivity: Promoting curvy as the ideal body type or as "real" and "what men want".
- Not body positivity: Shaming a woman for wanting to lose weight.
- Not body positivity: Shaming a woman for losing weight.
- Not body positivity: Excluding men.
- Not body positivity: Shaming or excluding any body type under the sun.
- This applies to men too.
he carved her body from the strongest tree trunk,
left bits of bark for decoration,
placed flowers on her fingertip branches,
and painted her lips with crimson berries.
he showed her to the fawns and let them kiss her roots,
let the birds nest and grow in her limbs
let the bunnies sleep beside her -
and all the while he taught her to love nature
so she could never hurt herself